We take care of all of this when you rent your vacation property through DOMU Property Management. We plan and execute your design, updates, and furnishings. We make sure the home is secure, inviting, and ready for guests who are tired from traveling.
Managing the Guest Experience
Once your vacationers are settled in, we’ll manage their entire rental experience, whether we need to answer questions, explain how the house works, or help them decide how to spend their time in Boca Raton. You won’t be bothered at all.
Between guests, DOMU Property Management is on top of the cleaning, maintenance, and turnover logistics. We move from one satisfied vacation rental experience to another - seamlessly and quickly.
You can expect happy guests and high reviews for your Boca Raton vacation property.
Who Do We Help? Anyone who Owns Boca Raton Property
Whether you have a sprawling five-bedroom estate on the Intracoastal Waterway or a one-bedroom condo on a golf course, we can help you rent it out to temporary travelers in need of homes.
- Our team works with snowbirds who spend the winter months enjoying the endless sunshine on Florida’s Atlantic coast. If you only use your vacation home a few months out of the year, you can earn some income and protect the condition of your investment by working with us. We’ll work hard to market your home to vacationers and keep it occupied with responsible, reliable guests while you’re not using it. We’ll keep it clean and well-maintained so it’s move-in ready when you’re ready to return in October or November.
- We also work with investors who know that Boca Raton is an outstanding investment market. The homes here are affordable, easy to rent, and well-located for temporary tenants and vacation guests. Maybe you’re renting out a single vacation property, but you’re finding it’s difficult to keep up with the cleaning and the landscaping and the constant turnover. Or, perhaps you’re an experienced investor with an entire portfolio of long-term and short-term properties. We can keep your expenses down and your profits up.
At DOMU Property Management, we own investment property ourselves. That’s why we began managing them professionally. We know what you need and we know what keeps you up at night. Make your vacation rental home in Boca Raton work better for you. We can help.
Why Invest in Boca Raton Vacation Homes?
If you’re looking for a great vacation rental investment, let us help you determine how much rent you can expect, what types of tenants you’ll attract, and how you can earn the most ROI. We love talking about the market and its potential, and we’re here to make your investment process better.
We talk to investors and vacationers all day, every day. Here’s why we know Boca Raton is one of the best places to invest in vacation properties:
- South Florida will always be a vacation hot-spot and Boca Raton is more accessible and affordable than Miami or Fort Lauderdale.
- Robust local economy. There’s a strong sense of business, an increase in commercial investments, and a hot job market that’s attracting short and long-term tenants.
- Property values are stable and rising. The city of Boca Raton is clean, attractive, and modern.
- Recreational opportunities are unbeatable. Vacationers come for the championship golf, the dazzling beaches, the wild nature, the art, the seafood, and the shopping.
The average temperature year-round in Boca Raton is 77 degrees and there are 231 sunny days per year. It’s hard to find a better vacation spot.
At DOMU Property Management, we work with investors, snowbirds, and property owners of all kinds. We’d love to work with you!
Managing properties all over Boca Raton, including zip codes 33427, 33428, 33429, 33431, 33432, 33433, 33434, 33464, 33481, 33486, 33487, 33488, 33496, 33497, 33498, and 334,99.